2014年2月16日星期日

How to Make Older Mature Women Want You - Secrets of the Alpha Male System Revealed!

Do you want make older, more mature women want you? I'm sure many have wanted to fulfill that fantasy and I am here to tell you that it is possible, once you understand the mindset of an older woman. You are going to need to know just what it is that an older women would want out of seeing a younger man. And it may much different than you think it is!
I want to give you this information because when I was younger (in my twenties) I would have loved to have a torrid affair with an older, hot woman. I always thought about the things that she could have taught me about sex and love. And now that I am older and have been in relationships with these women I have asked them what would attract them to a younger guy and what they would want out that type of relationship.
The number one thing that these older women said was attractive to them was an affair without drama. Younger men don't have things that us older guys have, such as ex-wives, kids, lots of baggage. They loved the idea of simply having hot passionate sex with a younger guy that didn't want anything out them. So, if you are going to go for this type of setup, your best bet is to leave all drama at home!
And here is something you can use to attract these more mature women. Try using the cocky & funny technique. You need to show a level of maturity (even though they know that your age means you're not supposed to be that mature). Tease these women, but in a funny and playful manner. Their egos can more than handle it and most find it quite a turn-on. This is what younger alpha males use to seduce older women and you can too!

没有评论:

发表评论